CGTC has supply area with the following items:
1. Cleaning supplies - limited stock
2. Miscellaneous supplies
3. Winter Training Supplies - cold weather gear (limited supply)
4. Elbow and knee pads for the MOUT site
5. Minimal audio visual supplies
6. MWR supplies - volleyballs, horseshoes, soccer balls, footballs, badminton, disc golf equipment
1. State-of-the-art Ammunition Supply Point (ASP) at CGN.
2. Ammunition Holding Area (AHA) at CGN.
1. Dining Facility (Building 2900) - Contracted dining facility that can feed approximately 800 soldiers per hour. This facility is open year round for military personnel and contractors working on the installation. Hours are as posted. Prices: Breakfast - $4.80, Lunch - $5.80, and Supper - $6.00; Box Lunch - $5.30
2. Smaller Dining Facilities - Can be used by unit food service sections to support their subsistence requirements.
Shower Point at CGS
There is a small shower point facility at CGS which has water available 24/7 from May-September each year for units to utilize while training at CGS.