The North Dakota National Guard Child & Youth Program supports the social, emotional, and academic needs of military children and youth. It encourages the development of positive self-esteem, self-confidence, team skills and leadership abilities.
Our office can help assist you in a variety of areas, to include:
- Information & resources for newborns through age 18.
- How to effectively communicate with your children and youth about deployments, separation and the importance of being a military child. Click Here to view the Military Deployment Guide.
- Training tools for the community, your FRG and guard leadership.
- Specific youth and children events, such as national workshops, local camps, teen council, and education year round events.
Click here to view our current newsletter for the latest events
- Programs and supportive organizations to help assist with childcare needs.
HAVE A PASSION FOR SUPPORTING OUR MILITARY CHILDREN & YOUTH?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead
If you are interested in volunteering with the NDNG Child & Youth Program, please let me know! We are always looking for adults and youth to help with events, trainings, community outreach and supporting National Guard children & youth!
PICTURES FROM OUR EVENTS AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROGRAM ARE AVAILABLE AT:
www.facebook.com/ "North Dakota National Guard Youth"
We want YOU to join the Youth Council!
• Are you a military youth between the ages of 12-17?
• Do you want to meet new friends & get involved in your community?
• Do you like to hang out & have fun!?
• Are you a role model or leader?
If you said yes… then click here for more information and fill out the Youth Council Form!