GI Bill Kicker
The North Dakota Army National Guard GI Bill Kicker pays up to $200 a month while attending college (or other approved technical school). Paid as a stipend, this incentive pays up to $7,200 over a period of 36 months for a full-time student. The GI Bill Kicker is available only if you choose to enlist into a critical skill. The GI Bill Kicker is non-taxable.
• Full-time $200.00/mo for 36 months = $7,200
• 3/4-time $150.00/mo for 48 months = $7,200
• 1/2-time $100.00/mo for 72 months = $7,200
• Have a high school diploma or equivalency
• Enlist/reenlist or extend service in the Army National Guard for six year obligation
• Must complete Initial Active Duty for Training (BCT and AIT) or Officer Basic Course (OBC)
• Enlist in a valid, vacant position
• Score 50 or higher on ASVAB (CAT I-IIIA)
• For Prior Service applicants, be MOS qualified
Contact your North Dakota Army National Guard Representative for more details on educational benefits and eligibility requirements.